Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Macbeth - Blog Entry #2

I think that Macbeth and Banquo are good partners in the story, I think that they are good friends and will remain good friends throughout the story. I think that Banquo praises Macbeth. Macbeth is humble because he did not originally want to replace the Thane of Cawdor because he was still alive, but once he found out that the former Thane was a traitor he was fine. I think that he will not completely enjoy his new job as Thane of Cawdor for this reason.

To be a good friend it takes many qualities. One quality would be that the person has to have several things in common with the person that they are becoming friends with. Another quality would be that they have to want to be your friend as well. The third quality would be that you should have is that you are willing to talk to your friend and be there for your friend when they need help. If a person has these qualities they would make a good friend.

My friend and I have a strong friendship, but I'm not sure it will last forever. Our friendship contains the qualities that I have described. We both love the same movies and the same things, although he isn't a fan of baseball. My friend has the qualities to be a great friend and will hopefully remain my friend for a long time. We have had this strong friendship since sixth grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment