Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Macbeth Blog Entry #5

I disagree with the idea that evil means justify honorable ends because those who do good things to right their wrongs doesn't help them because they still did they things that they did and that won't help themselves eternally. I believe that those that do terrible things have one chance of redemption which is forgiveness. This would mean that they would ask for forgiveness from the person that they did wrong against. If someone killed someone they would be far from forgiveness. Those who seek forgiveness and are forgiven can be redeemed.

I have had some times where I have done something wrong and was forgiven. This is only possible if they seek out forgiveness. Sadly the times where I have not sought out forgiveness for my wrong doings, I was not forgiven. Deeds cannot help those that have done something wrong. A person can do as much as they want to help get forgiveness, but they will not receive any.

Their is only one way to be ridden of your wrongs and that is to seek out forgiveness and receive it. If a person does not receive forgiveness, they are not redeemed for that wrongdoing. Any wrongdoings that are committed against another person must be forgiven unless they don't want forgiveness. Any time that I do something wrong I strive to receive forgiveness unless I am not sorry for what I did. The end point is that those who don't want to be forgiven will not seek forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment